LTS Architecture is a small design-build firm specializing in custom, high end residential and small to medium commercial. We are busy, growing and looking for a new team member. Here at LTS we are always looking to challenge ourselves to be more creative and we strive to put out the best product possible, both in our drawings and in our construction.
We are looking for motivated applicants who enjoy learning new skills, taking initiative, and who work well both as part of a team or on their own. We are committed to training and development; any aspiring architect will get the breadth of experience they need to become a licensed architect. At LTS we also love acquiring new skills to add to our repertoire and any employee will have the opportunity to learn (or even teach) these new skills. At LTS, we 3D model and then print custom pieces such as trim, door examples, or even building models which you will have the opportunity to learn. These machines are also available for personal projects when they are not being used for work-related things.
The LTS office is open 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, but we understand that life happens and sometimes you need to take time for appointments. We offer flexible work hours to allow for life’s necessities. We offer paid holidays, paid vacation, sick leave, and even bonuses. In addition, LTS offers a stipend for health insurance, a reimbursable vitamin program, and retirement contributions. Hourly compensation DOE.
- Construction (a bonus!)
- Low Stress Environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Free Snacks & Drinks
- 24 hour Access to our Office Gym
- Creative Opportunities
- IDP credit & Career Mentorship
- Use of our tools when available: 3D printers, plotters, Laser cutter
- Off street parking
LTS Learning Opportunities:
- Learn Local Code Analysis – IBC, IRC, ANSI 117
- Learn to Build & Print 3D Models
- Learn to Put Together a Very Good Construction Drawing Set
- Learn the Construction Process as we are a Design/Build firm
- Learn how to create Invitations to Bid
- Learn how to estimate the cost of a project
- Learn how to track a project through the Application for Payment process
- Learn how to measure a building to create “As-Builts”
- Working with Team Members to Create Construction Documents
- Entering project related information into Excel and Word
- Measuring buildings to create "As-built" drawings
- Drafting Construction Documents
- 3D Modeling & Rendering
- Visiting Construction Sites to Coordinate with Contractors
- Detail Oriented Editing and Redlining
- Editing Invitations to Bid
- Organization and Filing as Required
Please contact us by filling out the contact form below:
We will collect all resumes and review them as they come in! If you send us a resume, we will contact you. We are only interested in people who want to work in our office.
Lucas T. Schad, AIA
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.